Administration Manager & Principals PA
Trinity Sixth Form Academy
Actual salary: £24,214.35 – £28,135.43
Across Trinity Multi Academy Trust there is a relentless focus on improvement. With that vision in mind, we are working in partnership with local providers to deliver a brand new Sixth Form College. Initially accommodating up to 600 students, it will grow to a capacity of 1000 learners to meet increased demand. The new provision will be within the multi-million pound refurbishment of the Northgate site in central Halifax; this role will initially be based at Trinity Academy Halifax and will move to the new college in January 2020.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a transformational project, designed to allow more young people to benefit from an outstanding sixth form provision in a state-of-the-art new building. Aspirations and ambitions are high and the potential huge.
We are now looking for an Administration Manager / Principal’s PA to join our team. This is a varied role which includes administration and diary management for the Principal, support for HR processes, collation and circulation of information and producing written correspondence. You will be expected to lead the administration team and implement systems and processes that ensure the administration service is effective, efficient and able to undertake a range of tasks.
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a friendly ream
- Support with development and career progression
- A range of staff benefits including cycle to work scheme, optional health scheme and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund.
What we need?
- 5 or more GCSE’s at grade C or above, including English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Evidence of experience in an similar, office or administration management role
- Experience of line management
- Experience of using databases, word processing and a range of other IT packages.
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.