Cathedral Academy Wakefield
MPR/UPR (£23,720 – £39,406)
Cathedral Academy formally joined Trinity Multi-Academy Trust in March 2018. The academy has a new leadership team in place, who have embedded robust, clear systems and support to ensure that teachers can focus on developing their teaching. This has had a significant impact over the last two years with the academy achieving its strongest results last year, placing them in the top 10% nationally for progress for the second year running!
Our Progress 8 outcomes stand at +0.54 (2017) and +0.66 (2018), with our most recent score placing the academy as the highest-performing school in the Wakefield local authority.
What can we offer you?
• Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
• A first class behaviour for learning system
• Excellent teaching resources and word class facilities, including a state of art suite of performing arts facilities
• Career progression and cross-trust working
• An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Teaching School Alliance and West Yorkshire Maths Hub
• A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme, reduced cost health cover and childcare support
What are we looking for?
• a dynamic, passionate and inspirational Teacher
• a commitment to achieving excellent results for students
• a candidate with high expectations of themselves and others
Extra responsibility available for outstanding candidates.
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.