Curriculum Leader – Maths
Trinity Academy Sowerby Bridge
L1 – L12 (£39,965 – £52,414)
Up to £10,000 recruitment and retention allowance available for an outstanding candidate
Trinity Academy Sowerby Bridge joined the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust in October 2018. Working closely with outstanding leaders from across the trust, the academy is characterised by its high aspirations and ambitions. Targeted and effective support systems have been implemented in order to create an environment where our students experience an outstanding education with no limit to what they can achieve.
GCSE results for 2018 were a validation of the work we had undertaken to transform the academy. Our Progress 8 outcome was improved by +0.92 in our first year in the trust (from -0.47 in 2017 to +0.45 in 2018). These results mean the academy is now recognised as one of the most improved schools in the country. As a result, this is a truly exciting time for the academy. We are determined to build on our initial success, increasing student numbers and constantly striving to serve our students better.
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to be involved in the transformation of Trinity Academy Sowerby Bridge
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- A first class behaviour for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Teaching School Alliance and West Yorkshire Maths Hub
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme, reduced cost health cover and childcare support
What are we looking for?
- a dynamic, passionate and inspirational leader
- a commitment to achieving excellent results for students
- a candidate with high expectations of themselves and others
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.