Deputy Curriculum Leader – Maths
Trinity Academy Halifax
Scale L1 – L8 – Salary range from £39,965 – £47,501
Up to £10,000 recruitment and retention allowance available for an outstanding candidate
Trinity Academy is the flagship school in Trinity Multi-Academy Trust. The academy has a relentless focus on improving and being the very best we can be for students in our care. Our vision is to inspire each and every student to achieve their potential, both in and out of the classroom, through high-quality teaching and pastoral support provided within an environment led by our Christian values.
Our record-breaking GCSE results are evidence of the high academic achievements of our students, and are viewed as the pinnacle of the school’s success. Our Progress 8 score place us consistently in the top 5% of all schools nationally (+0.67 in 2017 and +0.59 in 2018).
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- Outstanding student behaviour with a first class behaviour for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources and word class facilities
- A chance to change the lives of young people from deprived socio-economic backgrounds
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Teaching School Alliance and West Yorkshire Maths Hub
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme, reduced cost health cover and childcare support
What are we looking for?
- a dynamic, passionate and inspirational leader
- a commitment to achieving excellent results for students
- a candidate with high expectations of themselves and others
Trinity Academy Halifax is located just outside the centre of Halifax, easily accessible from the M62 motorway.
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining the flagship academy that sets the standards for the schools that are part of an ambitious and forward-thinking Academy Trust.