Trinity Academy Halifax
Salary Range: £29,636 – £32,878
Scale: SO2/PO1 (Points 26-30)
Across the Trinity Multi Academy Trust there is a relentless focus on improvement. With that vision in mind, Trinity Academy Halifax (TAH) is working in partnership with local providers to deliver a brand new Sixth Form College.
Initially accommodating up to 600 students, it will grow to a capacity of 1000 learners to meet increased demand. The new provision will be within the multi-million pound refurbishment of the Northgate site in central Halifax; this role will initially be based at Trinity academy Halifax and will move to the new college in January 2020.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a transformational project, designed to allow more young people to benefit from an outstanding sixth form provision in a state-of-the-art new building. Aspirations and ambitions are high and the potential huge.
We are now looking for a Finance & Operations Manager to join our team. The main purpose of the role is to lead the in-house financial team and oversee all day to day finance and accounting administration.
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a friendly ream
- Support with development and career progression
- A range of staff benefits including 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays) that increase with service, cycle to work scheme, optional health scheme and access to the Wes Yorkshire Pension Scheme.
What we need?
- Educated to degree level, equivalent professional qualification or experience in a similar role
- Previous relevant experience of financial management and/or business operations management
- Experience of working work under pressure and to deadlines
- Line management experience
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.