Akroydon Primary Academy
L4-L8 (up to £47,501)
The trust is willing to negotiate the starting salary of outstanding candidates.
Akroydon Primary Academy joined the Trinity MAT in February 2017 and, in its first full year, increased its KS2 headline measure by 37%.
This outcome meant the academy was the second most improved primary school in the Calderdale authority, and in the top 3% of most improved schools nationally.
What can we offer you?
- a proven Behaviour for Learning (BfL) system that ensures a calm learning environment
- an outstanding professional development programme, supported by our very own Trinity Teaching School Alliance, West Yorkshire Maths Hub and White Rose Maths
- a range of staff benefits subsidised health cover and childcare support
- a chance to be part of a Trust that is changing the lives of thousands of young people.
What are we looking for?
- an experienced leader with a track record of success
- a candidate with an aptitude for delivering and developing quality teaching
As well as Akroydon, the MAT has three secondary schools and a post-16 college, which are all performing well above expectations. It has recently taken on its second primary school (St Chad’s CE Academy, Brighouse), and is ambitious in its primary growth plans for the next few years. This is an opportunity to join a high-impact leadership team in an expanding primary sector.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and welcomed. Please contact the admin team on 01422 351291 to arrange a visit.