Lead House Manager
Trinity Academy Sowerby Bridge
Salary Range £26,579 – £29,487
Trinity Academy Sowerby Bridge joined the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust in October 2018. Working closely with outstanding leaders from across the trust, the academy is characterised by its high aspirations and ambitions. Targeted and effective support systems have been implemented in order to create an environment where our students experience an outstanding education with no limit to what they can achieve.
GCSE results for 2018 were a validation of the work we had undertaken to transform the academy. Our Progress 8 outcome was improved by +0.92 in our first year in the trust (from -0.47 in 2017 to +0.45 in 2018). These results mean the academy is now recognised as one of the most improved schools in the country. As a result, this is a truly exciting time for the academy. We are determined to build on our initial success, increasing student numbers and constantly striving to serve our students better.
We are now seeking a motivated Lead House Manager to guide and support our team of House Managers in raising the aspirations, self-esteem and attendance of students.
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- A first class behaviour for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff
- A range of staff benefits
What are we looking for?
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of working with disaffected students
- Experience of monitoring and recording progress of learners
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.