Trinity Academy Halifax
Actual starting salary range: £14,679.56 to £14,972.91
Trinity Academy Halifax is the flagship school in Trinity Multi-Academy Trust. It opened in 2010 and since then has secured two Ofsted ‘outstanding’ judgements. The academy has a relentless focus on developing and being the very best we can be for the students in our care.
We are committed to inspiring every student to achieve their potential, both in and out of the classroom. Outstanding teaching and learning forms the basis of what we do, and our innovative and unique CPD programme is designed to support and encourage each member of staff. Our record-breaking GCSE results are evidence of the high academic achievements of our students. Our Progress 8 score place us consistently in the top 5% of all schools nationally (+0.67 in 2017 and +0.59 in 2018).
We are now seeking to appoint a PE Technician to join our team. You will support teaching and learning as directed by the Curriculum Leader by:
- Assisting teaching staff by providing additional supervision or coaching within lessons.
- Assisting in the management of teaching and learning resources.
- Undertaking administrative duties.
- Making arrangements for events within the PE curriculum area.
- Providing First Aid provision within the department (Training will be given).
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- Excellent resources
- Progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff
- A range of staff benefits
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working in a sports support, or a coaching role
- Self Motivated with excellent organisation skills
- Ability to motivate and enthuse young people
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.