Trinity Academy Grammar
MPR/UPR (with potential TLR for the right candidate)
Trinity Academy Grammar (TAG) is an exciting place to be. The most transformational academy in England and recognised under the body of World Class Schools, we are incredibly proud of the school we have created and the outstanding results our students are achieving. We are determined to build on our success, increasing student numbers and constantly striving to serve our students better.
All of these fantastic and exciting initiatives require the expertise and commitment of dedicated staff and Trinity Academy Grammar now has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Science Teacher who can bring their specialist knowledge to our academy.
If successful, you will be joining an organisation that places the values of Empathy, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility at the heart of our practise. You will work in a unique and innovative staffing structure that enables us to provide the very best learning experience for our students. It offers career progression, opportunities to develop and a chance to work on projects and developments that benefit the academy and influence the outcomes of the trust as a whole. Each member of our team makes a difference to the success of our young people.
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to be involved in the transformation of Trinity Academy Grammar
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- A first class behaviour for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Institute of Education.
- A range of staff benefits, including Employee Assistant Programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Electric Car Scheme and reduced cost health cover
What are we looking for?
- A dynamic, passionate and inspirational Teacher
- A commitment to helping students achieve their potential
- A candidate with high expectations of themselves and others
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start date: To be agreed
Closing date: 9am, Monday 12 June 2023
Interviews: To be confirmed
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.