Trinity Sixth Form Academy
37 hours per week, Term Time Only (plus 10 days)
Scale 3 (points 5-6). Actual salary £17,014 – £17,355 per annum
Fixed term until 31.12.2022 with a view to becoming permanent for the right candidate
Across Trinity Multi Academy Trust there is a relentless focus on improvement. With that vision in mind, we have worked in partnership with local providers to deliver a brand new Sixth Form College which opened in September 2020. Initially accommodating up to 600 students, it will grow to a capacity of 1000 learners to meet increased demand. The new provision is in the multi-million-pound refurbishment of the Northgate site in central Halifax.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a transformational project, designed to allow more young people to benefit from an outstanding sixth form provision in a state-of-the-art new building. Aspirations and ambitions are high and the potential huge.
We are now seeking to appoint an Aspirations Co-Ordinator to form part of our team, providing a high level of support to the administration team within the academy.
What we need:
- 5 or more GCSEs grade C or above (or equivalent), including English and Maths
- Evidence of experience in a similar, office or administration role
- Experience of using databases, word processing and a range of other IT packages
- To produce and provide reports, as requested, to a high standard and on time
- To develop industry links for support with the Aspirations programme
- To support with the marketing of the Trinity Scholars Programme as appropriate
What we can offer:
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders from around the trust
- A commitment to your development and career progression
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme, reduced cost health cover and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund.
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious, forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start Date: 4 January 2022
Closing Date: 9.00am; 9 December 2021
Interviews: To be confirmed
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.