Attendance & Admissions Officer
Trinity Academy Bradford
Attendance & Admissions Officer
37 hours per week, Term Time Only, plus 5 days
Scale 5 (Points 12 – 17). Actual salary £19,561 – £21,597 per annum
Trinity Multi Academy Trust is proud to have transformed the life chances of thousands of pupils across its existing academies, and our core values of Empathy, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility run through all aspects of academy life. Our secondary academies consistently achieve academic results which place them in the top 10% of highest performing academies in the country and receive national and international recognition for the quality of their provision.
In February 2021, Trinity Academy Bradford was the fourth secondary school to join the trust. This signified a fresh new start for the school, and this is an exciting time for all involved as the academy starts its journey of rapid improvement, which will see doors opened and opportunities created for both our students and staff alike.
Throughout our Trust we place an emphasis on and heavily invest in our pastoral support teams. We recognise that effective pastoral systems are the key to successful teaching and learning, and in supporting young people in achieving the best possible outcomes.
We are now seeking an Attendance and Admissions Officer to join our pastoral team. As Attendance and Admissions Officer you will:
- Maintain accurate attendance records across Trinity Academy Bradford and Trinity Academy Halifax, and report on attendance as required and contribute to strategies that improve academy attendance.
- Manage a robust, accurate admissions process
- Deal with enquiries and queries from parents
- Liaise with staff, students, parents and multi-agency partners to ensure that attendance and admissions processes are accurate and fit for purpose
What we need:
- 5 or more GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent), including Maths and English
- Evidence of experience in a similar office role or administering pastoral issues
- Experience of using databases, word processing and a range of other IT packages
- Well-developed time management, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team player
What we can offer:
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders from around the trust
- A first-class Behaviour for Learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career progression and cross-trust working; as a high performing academy and a growing trust, we can offer real opportunities for growth and career development
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Institute of Education and West Yorkshire Maths Hub
- A range of staff benefits including reduced cost healthcare; cycle to work scheme, counselling service and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious, forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of academies.
Start date: 01 September 2022
Closing date: 9am; Wednesday 6th July 2022
Interviews: To be confirmed
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.