Trinity Sixth Form Academy
37 hours per week, term time only plus 5 days
Scale 4 (Points 7-11)
Actual starting salary range: £19,215 to £20,663 per annum
Across Trinity Multi Academy Trust there is a relentless focus on improvement. With that vision in mind, we have worked in partnership with local providers, to open a brand new Sixth Form Academy from September 2020. The new provision is in the multi-million-pound refurbishment of the Northgate site in central Halifax, designed to allow more young people to benefit from an outstanding sixth form provision in a state-of-the-art new building.
Initially accommodating up to 600 students, it will grow to a capacity of 1000 learners to meet increased demand. Aspirations and ambitions are high and the potential huge. At our recent Ofsted inspection, we were awarded ‘Outstanding’.
All these fantastic and exciting initiatives require the expertise and commitment of dedicated staff and Trinity Sixth Form Academy now wishes to appoint an Attendance Officer to join our team.
You will manage the attendance processes in line with statutory requirements, maintaining accurate attendance records and reporting on attendance contributing to strategies that improve academy attendance. In addition, you will provide a range of administrative support for internal and external customers and support services to contribute to the delivery of teaching and learning across the academy.
What are we looking for?
- 5 or more GCSEs at Grade 5/C or above (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
- Experience of using databases, word processing and a range of other IT packages.
- Experience of developing systems and producing reports
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload, prioritise and meet deadlines.
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders around the trust.
- A commitment to your development and career progression
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme, reduced-cost health cover, access to free counselling and access to the excellent local government pension scheme.
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious, forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 9am, 02 December 2022
Interviews: To be confirmed
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.