Trinity Academy Bradford
Scale 1/1b (Points 1-2)
Actual Salary: £8,294 – £8,377 per annum
15 hours per week, term time only plus 3 days
Mon to Fri – 11am to 2pm
Trinity Multi Academy Trust is proud to have transformed the life chances of thousands of pupils across its existing academies, and our core values of Empathy, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility run through all aspects of academy life. Our secondary academies consistently achieve academic results which place them in the top 10% of highest performing academies in the country and receive national and international recognition for the quality of their provision.
In February 2021, Trinity Academy Bradford was the fourth secondary school to join the trust. This signified a fresh new start for the school, and this is an exciting time for all involved as the academy starts its journey of rapid improvement, which will see doors opened and opportunities created for both our student and staff alike.
We are now looking to appoint a Catering Assistant to join the catering team. Working under the Catering Manager you will deliver a high-quality catering service for students, staff and visitors to the Academy, whilst ensuring high standards for health, safety and food hygiene.
What we need?
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Experience of working within a catering role (this does not need to have been in a paid role)
- Knowledge of basic cooking skills
- Knowledge of food preparation and food handling skills
- Team player
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young
- Opportunities for development and career progression.
- Range of benefits including reduced cost health cover and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund.
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 9.00am, 24 March 2023
Interviews: To be confirmed
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.