32.5 hours per week, Term Time Only (plus 7 days)
Actual salary: £13,872 per annum
Trinity Multi Academy Trust is proud to have transformed the life chances of thousands of pupils across its existing academies, and our core values of Empathy, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility run through all aspects of academy life. Our secondary schools consistently achieve academic results which place them in the top 10% of highest performing schools in the country and receive national and international recognition for the quality of their provision.
As a trust we are excited to have been chosen by the Department for Education as their approved sponsor to open a new secondary school to support the increasing population of Barnsley. In September 2021 Trinity Academy St Edward’s will open its doors to a founding cohort of Year 7 students from across the town.
We are now looking for a Catering Assistant to join the catering team. Working under the Catering Manager you will deliver a high-quality catering service for students, staff and visitors to the Academy, whilst ensuring high standards for health, safety and food hygiene.
What we need?
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Experience of working within a catering role (this does not need to have been in a paid role)
- Knowledge of basic cooking skills
- Knowledge of food preparation, food handling skills
- Team player
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people.
- Opportunities for development and career progression.
- Range of benefits including reduced cost health cover and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund.
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start Date: 01 September 2021
Closing Date: 09am Monday 21 June 2021
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.