Trinity Multi Academy Trust
22.5 hours per week, Term Time Only plus 5 days
(Flexibility on days and times to be agreed at interview)
Scale 4 (Points 7 – 11)
Actual salary: £10,679-11,559 per annum
Trinity Multi Academy Trust is proud to have transformed the life chances of thousands of pupils across its existing academies, and our core values of Empathy, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility run through all aspects of academy life. Our secondary schools consistently achieve academic results which place them in the top 10% of highest performing schools in the country and receive national and international recognition for the quality of their provision. Trinity Academy Cathedral also achieve an ‘Excellent’ under the SIAMS inspection framework in 2020.
We are now seeking to recruit a new and exciting role to support us in our continued plans for growth and development. As the Chaplaincy Assistant you will support the development of the spiritual provision at Trinity Academy Cathedral and Trinity Academy St Edward’s; both Church of England Schools. You will support the planning and delivery of collective worship and the development of the Christian ethos both within the academy and across our wider community.
The successful candidate will be primarily based at Trinity Academy Cathedral initially, however, as they will be providing support to both schools, there is a need for flexibility and the ability to travel between sites. As the role develops there may be a requirement to spend part of the week at Trinity Academy St Edward’s.
What we need?
• A minimum of 4 GCSEs including English (Grade C or above, or equivalent)
• Experience of working with young people
• Good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding in school and church contexts and appropriate training undertaken
• Willingness to engage in further training to develop skills and knowledge pertinent to the role
• Must be a practicing Christian, attending a Church that is part of the Churches Together in England group.
What can we offer you?
• The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people
• Opportunities for development and career progression
• Range of benefits including employees assistance programme, reduced cost health cover, cycle to work scheme and access to a local government pension scheme (West Yorkshire Pension Fund).
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start Date: Thursday 1 September 2022
Closing Date: 9.00am, 27 May 2022
Interviews: To be confirmed
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.