Trinity Sixth Form Academy
Salary Scale: MPR / UPR
Actual Salary: £28,000 – £43,685
Across Trinity Multi Academy Trust there is a relentless focus on improvement. With that vision in mind, we have worked in partnership with local providers, to open a brand new Sixth Form Academy from September 2020. The new provision is in the multi-million-pound refurbishment of the Northgate site in central Halifax, designed to allow more young people to benefit from an outstanding sixth form provision in a state-of-the-art new building.
Initially accommodating up to 600 students, it will grow to a capacity of 1000 learners to meet increased demand. Aspirations and ambitions are high and the potential huge. At our recent Ofsted inspection, we were awarded ‘Outstanding’.
We are now looking for a dynamic, passionate and inspirational Chemistry Teacher to join our team.
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- Outstanding student behavior with a first-class behavior for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources and world class facilities
- A chance to change the lives of young people from deprived socio-economic backgrounds
- An excellent CPD package, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Institute of Education and West Yorkshire Maths Hub
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme and reduced cost health cover
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Closing Date: 9.00am Friday 24th March 2023
Interviews: Thursday 30th March 2023
Start Date: Friday 01st September 2023 (24th August, if possible)
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.