Computer Science Teacher
Trinity Academy Halifax
Computer Science Teacher
Salary: MPR / UPR
Trinity Academy Halifax is the outstanding flagship school in the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust and the lead school in the Trinity Institute of Education. In 2019 the academy was awarded the World Class Schools quality mark.
The academy has a relentless focus on improving and being the very best we can be for students in our care. Our vision is to inspire each and every student to achieve their potential through high-quality teaching, provided within an environment led by our Christian values.
Our record-breaking GCSE results are evidence of the high academic achievements of our students, and are viewed as the pinnacle of the school’s success. Our Progress 8 scores place us consistently in the top 5% of all schools nationally (+0.59 in 2018 and +0.61 in 2019).
We are currently looking for a dynamic, passionate and inspirational Computer Science Teacher, who has excellent subject knowledge and is able to contribute to continued improvements in progress and student attainment. This role would suit either a newly qualified teacher who is an excellent practitioner, or an experienced practitioner looking for a new challenge.
Trinity Multi Academy Trust is a forward thinking, vibrant and growing trust, currently comprising of 10 academies including secondary, primary and post-16 and we have plans to grow even further in the future.
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders
- Outstanding student behaviour with a first class behaviour for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources and world class facilities
- A chance to change the lives of young people from deprived socio-economic backgrounds
- An excellent CPD package for staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Institute of Education
- A range of staff benefits, including reduced cost health cover and cycle to work scheme
- As a high performing academy and a growing trust, we can offer real opportunities for growth and career development
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining the flagship academy that sets the standards for the schools that are part of an ambitious and forward-thinking academy trust.
Start date: September 2022
Closing date: 9am, 31 January 2022
Interviews: To be confirmed
If you are interested in working for Trinity Academy Halifax, come along to our recruitment evening on Tuesday 18th January
4-6pm at Trinity Academy Halifax. Please visit https://halifax.trinitymat.org/working-for-us/ to register your interest.
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.