Curriculum Leader (Science)
Curriculum Leader Science
L1 – L12 (£42,195 – £55,338 per annum)
Do you want to work at the TES Secondary School of the year 2019?
Trinity Academy Cathedral is a successful and high performing secondary school. Not only did we become the TES Secondary School of the Year Award winner in 2019, but we continue to deliver remarkable examination results, placing us as the highest performing school in Wakefield and in the top 10% nationally for progress. The academy is growing in popularity following its success and is looking to expand and develop, attracting the best people to work alongside the already committed staff to continue their journey towards outstanding. Trinity Academy Cathedral is part of the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust which has been a successful partnership since 2016.
We are now seeking a Curriculum Leader (Science) to join our team. As an motivated and effective subject specialist, you will lead a team who support students in achieving the best possible outcomes.
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to be involved in the transformation of Trinity Academy Cathedral
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- A first-class behavior for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Institute of Education
- A range of staff benefits
What are we looking for?
- a dynamic, passionate and inspirational leader
- a commitment to achieving excellent results for students
- a candidate with high expectations of themselves and others
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start date: Easter 2022
Closing Date: 9.00am Monday 31 January 2022
Interviews: To be confirmed
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.