Trinity Academy Halifax
Scale 4 (points: 7 – 11)
37 hours per week – Term Time Only plus 10 days
(Actual salary – £18,012 – £19,496 per annum)
Trinity Academy Halifax is the outstanding flagship school in the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust.
The academy has a relentless focus on improving and being the very best we can be for the students in our care. Our ambition is to provide students with the values, experiences and academic achievements that open doors to them regardless of their starting points.
This has led to our students achieving record-breaking GCSE results, and in 2019 we were accredited with World Class School status.
An opportunity exists for an administrator to join our team, to provide admin support with a focus on data. You will provide a professional, efficient and effective service and deliver a high-quality administrative/clerical service for teaching colleagues and associate staff.
What we need?
- 4 or more GCSEs at Grade C (or equivalent) including Maths and English
- Experience in a similar office, administrative and/or data analysis role
- Excellent IT skills
- A team player with the ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadline
What we can offer you?
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Range of benefits including reduced cost health cover, cycle to work scheme and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund
Start date: To be discussed at interview
Interviews: To be confirmed
Closing date: 9am, Friday 19 August 2022
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining the flagship academy that sets the standards for the schools that are part of an ambitious and forward-thinking Academy Trust.
We would like to invite you to take a virtual look around our academy. You can listen to our teachers and leaders, find out more information about our curriculum areas, and explore the range of facilities. Visit our website now and experience what we have to offer!
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.