Deputy House Manager
37 hours per week, Term Time Only (plus 10 days)
Salary: Scale 5 (points 12 – 17)
Actual Salary: £19,190 – £21,187 per annum
Trinity Academy Sowerby Bridge is a new academy that has been part of the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust since October 2018. Our GCSE results over the last two years have validated the work we have already undertaken in the academy and the results our students have achieved means the academy can now be recognised as one of the most improved schools in the country. However, we are determined not to rest on our laurels and are always looking for ways to better serve our students.
All of these fantastic and exciting initiatives require the expertise and commitment of dedicated staff and Trinity Academy Sowerby Bridge now wishes to appoint a Deputy House Manager to provide pastoral support to students across the academy, ensuring that all learners are guided, as appropriate and that their progress is regularly monitored and reviewed.
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- A first class behaviour for learning system
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff
- A range of staff benefits , including access to the West Yorkshire Pension Scheme.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of successfully working with young people (of a relevant age) and securing positive outcomes
- Experience of working in an educational environment
- A good knowledge of Behaviour for Learning strategies when dealing with challenging students
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
For candidates interested in learning more about opportunities available at Trinity Academy Sowerby Bridge, we will be hosting a remote open evening on Tuesday 2 June 2020 at 5:30pm. If you would like to participate in this open evening please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date: September 2020
Closing date: 9am Monday 8 June 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 22 June 2020
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.