Deputy Year Leader
Deputy Year Leader
37 hours per week, term time only plus 10 days
Scale 5 (points 12 – 17)
Actual starting salary range: £20,063 – £22,151 per annum
Trinity Academy Grammar joined the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust in October 2018 and is now recognised under the body of world class schools. Working closely with outstanding leaders from across the trust, the academy is characterised by its high aspirations and ambitions. Targeted and effective support systems have been implemented in order to create an environment where our students experience an outstanding education with no limit to what they can achieve.
GCSE results are a validation of the work we have undertaken to transform the academy and the results mean the academy is now recognised as one of the most improved schools in the country. As a result, this is a truly exciting time for the academy. We are determined to build on our initial success, increasing student numbers and constantly striving to serve our students better.
The school is committed to providing outstanding pastoral care for its students and has invested significantly in establishing and developing a committed and hardworking pastoral support team, guided by the core values of Empathy, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility, which permeate every aspect of school life.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Year Leader to provide pastoral support to students across the academy, ensuring that all learners are guided, as appropriate and that their progress is regularly monitored and reviewed.
What can we offer you?
- £20,063 – £22,151 per annum, for working 39 weeks of the year, with 13 weeks leave
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- A first class behavior for learning system
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff
- A range of staff benefits, including employee assistance programme, cycle to work scheme, reduced cost health cover and local government pension
What are we looking for?
- Experience of successfully working with young people (of a relevant age) and securing positive outcomes
- Experience of working in an educational environment
- A good knowledge of Behaviour for Learning strategies when dealing with challenging students
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start Date: To be confirmed
Closing Date: 9.00am; Thursday 07 July 2022
Interviews: week commencing 11 July 2022
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.