37 hours per week. Term time only (plus five days)
Scale 3 (Point 5-6). Actual salary £16,589 – £16,921
At Trinity Academy St Chad’s we strive to ensure that our school is a vibrant and stimulating environment in which everyone is equally valued. Like all the schools within Trinity MAT, we are guided by the Trust’s four core principles:
Empathy – Honesty – Respect – Responsibility
This is an exciting time for the school and we are seeking a General Administrator to join our team. You will work as part of a small team, undertaking a range of administrative duties to support the delivery of teaching and learning across the academy.
What we need:
- 4 or more GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
- Experience of working in a similar office / administrative role.
- Experience of working with a range of IT packages and software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to manage and prioritise your own workload.
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young people.
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team.
- Career progression and cross-Trust working.
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme, reduced-cost health cover and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund.
We are an ambitious and growing Trust which has eleven schools in total: seven secondary schools, three primary schools and a post-16 college, spanning five local authorities. This is an opportunity to join a high-impact leadership team, and experience cross-Trust working with members of the senior leadership teams from each of our academies as well as our colleagues at Trinity Teaching School Alliance, West Yorkshire Maths Hub and White Rose Maths.
Start date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 9am 20 September 2021
Interviews: 27 September 2021
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.