Trinity Academy Grammar
37 hours per week, Term Time Only (plus 5 days)
Scale 3 (Points 5-6)
Actual salary: (£18,533 – £18, 871 per annum)
Trinity Academy Grammar joined the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust in October 2018. Working closely with outstanding leaders from across the trust, the academy is characterised by its high aspirations and ambitions. Targeted and effective support systems have been implemented in order to create an environment where our students experience an outstanding education with no limit to what they can achieve.
GCSE results are a validation of the work we have undertaken to transform the academy and the results mean the academy is now recognised as one of the most improved schools in the country. As a result, this is a truly exciting time for the academy. We are determined to build on our initial success, increasing student numbers and constantly striving to serve our students better.
We are looking now looking to appoint a General Administrator who is willing to learn and able to work in our fast-paced office. You will be responsible for completing a number of different administrative processes and should be able to prioritise work effectively and work on your own initiative.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and resilient with good attention to detail and the ability to work to a high standard. We are looking for a highly organised individual who is able to remain calm under pressure. We are looking for a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to look for solutions and take responsibility for their area of work.
School experience is not necessary as full training is provided but would be an advantage.
What we need?
- 4 or more GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English
- Experience of working within an office / administration role
- Strong IT skills
- Organised, with the ability to manage own workload
- An attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people.
- Opportunities for development and career progression.
- Range of benefits including reduced cost health cover, cycle to work scheme, electric car scheme, counselling service and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund.
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Interviews: 15 December 2022
Start Date: To be agreed
Closing Date: 8am, 12 December 2022
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.