32 hours per week, Term Time Only (plus 5 days)
Salary: Scale 3 (points 5&6). Actual salary £13,963 – £14,243 per annum
Trinity Academy Sowerby Bridge is a new academy that has been part of the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust since October 2018. Our GCSE results over the last two years have validated the work we have already undertaken in the academy and the results our students have achieved means the academy can now be recognised as one of the most improved schools in the country. However, we are determined not to rest on our laurels and are always looking for ways to better serve our students.
All of these fantastic and exciting initiatives require the expertise and commitment of dedicated staff and Trinity Academy Sowerby Bridge now wishes to appoint a General Administrator to join our friendly admin team. The main purpose of the role is to provide a professional, efficient and effective administration service which will ensure effective teaching and learning across the academy.
What we need?
- 4 or more GCSEs at Grade C or above including Math’s and English (or equivalent)
- Experience in similar office or administration role
- Experience of using databases, word processing and a range of other IT packages
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritise work and achieve deadlines
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a dedicated and friendly team
- A chance to change the lives of young people from deprived socio-economic backgrounds
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme, reduced cost health cover and childcare support
Our vision is to be the most transformational academy in England. If you would like to be part of our journey we look forward to hearing from you.
For candidates interested in learning more about opportunities available at Trinity Academy Sowerby Bridge, we will be hosting a remote open evening on Tuesday 2 June 2020 at 5:30pm. If you would like to participate in this open evening please email email@example.com
|Start date: September 2020
Closing date: 9am Monday 8 June 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 22 June 2020
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.