Health & Social Care Teacher
Trinity Sixth Form Academy
Health & Social Care Teacher – 9 Month Fixed Term Contract to Cover Maternity
(may lead to permanent employment dependent upon growth)
Salary Scale: MPR / UPR
Actual Salary: £25,714 – £41,604
1 x FTE
Across Trinity Multi Academy Trust there is a relentless focus on improvement. With that vision in mind, we have worked in partnership with local providers, and opened our brand new Sixth Form Academy in September 2020. Initially accommodating up to 600 students, it will grow to a capacity of 1000 learners to meet increased demand. The new provision is in the multi-million-pound refurbishment of the Northgate site in central Halifax.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a transformational project, designed to allow more young people to benefit from an outstanding sixth form provision in a state-of-the-art new building. Aspirations and ambitions are high and the potential huge.
We are now looking for a dynamic, passionate and inspirational Health and Social Care Teacher to join our team. This is initially a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave but may lead to permanent employment dependent upon growth.
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- Outstanding student behavior with a first-class behavior for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources and word class facilities
- A chance to change the lives of young people from deprived socio-economic backgrounds
- An excellent CPD package, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Institute of Education and West Yorkshire Maths Hub
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme and reduced cost health cover
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start Date: 01 November 2022
Closing Date: 9.00am; Monday 04 July 2022
Interviews: To be confirmed
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.