37 hours per week, Term Time Only (plus 5 days)
Salary: Scale 6 (points 18 – 22)
Actual Salary: £21,071 – £22,808 per annum
Trinity Academy Sowerby Bridge is a new academy that has been part of the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust since October 2018. Our GCSE results over the last two years have validated the work we have already undertaken in the academy and the results our students have achieved means the academy can now be recognised as one of the most improved schools in the country. However, we are determined not to rest on our laurels and are always looking for ways to better serve our students.
All of these fantastic and exciting initiatives require the expertise and commitment of dedicated staff and Trinity Academy Sowerby Bridge now wishes to appoint a House Manager to provide leadership and operational management to an assigned pastoral group to raise the aspirations and self-esteem of students.
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- A first class behaviour for learning system
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff
- A range of staff benefits , including access to the West Yorkshire Pension Scheme.
What are we looking for?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience of successfully working with identified disaffected students, or groups of students
- Experience of working with SEN or behavioural issues
- Experience of leading or managing a team
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
For candidates interested in learning more about opportunities available at Trinity Academy Sowerby Bridge, we will be hosting a remote open evening on Tuesday 2 June 2020 at 5:30pm. If you would like to participate in this open evening please email email@example.com
|Start date: September 2020
Closing date: 9am Monday 8 June 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 22 June 2020
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.