37 hours per week, term time only plus 15 days.
Scale 5 (Points 12-17)
Actual starting salary range: £20,211 to £22,314 per annum
Trinity Academy Grammar joined the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust in October 2018 and is now recognised under the body of world class schools. Working closely with outstanding leaders from across the trust, the academy is characterised by its high aspirations and ambitions. Targeted and effective support systems have been implemented in order to create an environment where our students experience an outstanding education with no limit to what they can achieve.
Our GCSE results over the last three years have validated the work we have already undertaken in the academy and the results our students have achieved means the academy can now be recognised as one of the most improved schools in the country. However, we are determined not to rest on our laurels and are always looking for ways to better serve our students.
All these fantastic and exciting initiatives require the expertise and commitment of dedicated staff and Trinity Academy Grammar now wishes to appoint a HR Officer.
Working in close collaboration and with full support from the trust central HR service, you will provide a dedicated HR service that supports the full employee life cycle including:
- Recruitment, onboarding and induction for new employees
- Absence management
- Performance management
- Investigations for alleged misconduct
- Management and maintenance of all employee records
What are we looking for?
- 5 or more GCSEs at Grade 5/C or above (or equivalent) including English or Maths
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent communicator
- High organised with the ability to manage own workload, prioritise and meet deadlines
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to help shape the transformation of Trinity Academy Grammar
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a central HR team
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme, reduced-cost health cover and access to the local government pension scheme
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step within their HR career and gain extensive generalist experience.
Our vision is to be the most transformational academy in England. If you would like to be part of our journey we look forward to hearing from you.
Start date: To be agreed
Closing date: 9am Friday 29 October 2021
Interviews: To be confirmed
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.