Trinity Academy Cathedral
37 hours per week, term time only plus 5 days
8am – 4.00pm Monday to Thursday
8am – 3.30pm Friday
Scale S02/P01 (points 26-30)
Actual Starting Salary: £28,906 – £31,883 per annum
Trinity Academy Cathedral is an outstanding and high performing secondary school. In 2022 Ofsted graded the academy outstanding in all areas. This followed other recent accolades such as SIAMS Excellent in 2020 and the TES Secondary School of the Year Award winner in 2019. We have also consistently been in the top 10% nationally for progress. The academy is growing in popularity following its success and is looking to expand and develop, attracting the best people to work alongside the already committed staff to continue our journey and maintain and further improve the excellent provision on offer. Trinity Academy Cathedral is part of the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust which has been a successful partnership since 2016.
We are now seeking an Inclusion Manager to take responsibility for the development and effective running of the inclusion room. To ensure appropriate staffing for the inclusion room and provide support and mentoring for identified students, You will contribute to the successful implementation of the Behaviour for Learning Policy and use academic data from internal and external sources to plan, implement and evaluate support for identified students.
What we need?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience of successfully working with identified disaffected students or group of students
- Experience of working with young people with SEN or behavioural issues
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Range of benefits including reduced cost health cover and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund.
Start date: 1st September 2023
Closing date: 8.00am; Thursday 23rd March 23
Interviews: To be confirmed
Trinity Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.