IT Development Manager
IT Development Manager
37 hours per week, all year round
Scale PO5 – PO6 (points 38 – 43), £42,614 – £47,665 per annum
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is a forward thinking, vibrant and rapidly growing trust and our people are key to our continued growth and success.
The trust currently comprises of 10 academies, including secondary, primary and further education. We are also home to White Rose Maths, West Yorkshire Maths Hub and Trinity Institute of Education, with plans to grow further in the future. This is an exciting time to join our trust.
The central IT team provide vital support with new IT systems, along with continuing to support our existing systems in all academies and initiatives, and we are now seeking to appoint an IT Development Manager to join and lead our IT team based in Halifax.
This role will be pivotal in supporting teaching and learning, ensuring IT services are implemented, delivered effectively and IT equipment is fit for purpose, allowing students access to high quality education. Working across our Infrastructure and User Support teams, the trust is looking for someone who can develop the IT development plan, advising members of the MAT of the best value and use of technology throughout academy operations, whilst managing projects to drive development of our trust IT systems.
What we need:
- Extensive technical experience in a range of hardware and software, including LAN/WAN networks.
- Experience of IT management for a large organisation (preferably in an educational environment)
- Strong project management skills, and relevant experience
- Knowledge of operational protocols, network security and data management.
- Ability to work in a team, and collaboratively with other staff.
Although based in Halifax, as a member of central IT Team, you will be required to work as part of a large team across a range of sites, and therefore it is essential that you are able to drive and have the use of a car for business use.
We welcome applications from experienced and highly skilled professionals from both the education and commercial sector.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Range of benefits including 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays) which will increase to 35 days after 5 years’ service, reduced cost health cover, access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund, free counselling service, and Cycle2Work scheme.
Candidates must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people in our academies, secure in the knowledge that you will be key in the long-term development of an ambitious and forward-thinking trust.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 3 October 2022
Interviews: 7 October 2022
Start Date: To be agreed
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.