Trinity Multi-Academy Trust
37 hours per week
Scale 5 (Points 12 – 17). Salary: £22,571 – £24,920 per annum
3-month fixed term contract
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is a forward thinking, vibrant and rapidly growing trust and our people are key to our continued growth and success.
The trust is currently made up of 10 academies, including secondary, primary, and further education and we and are set to increase the number of academies.
We are now looking for a Joiner to join our central team. Supporting the Premises Manager, you will use proven joinery and general maintenance skills to undertake and carry out, efficient maintenance or improvement/refurbishment work at our central offices and across our schools within the Calderdale region.
What we need?
- Level 2 qualification such as NVQ or City and Guilds in joinery, or equivalent experience
- Site maintenance experience
- Knowledge of Health and Safety processes and procedures
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people
- Potential opportunities for permanent employment
- Range of benefits including 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays), reduced cost health cover and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 9am, Monday 23 May 2022, however applications will be reviewed as and when received so please do not delay in submitting your application form
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.