Trinity Academy Halifax
31 hours per week, term time only (plus 5 days)
Scale 2 (Points 3 & 4)
Actual Salary: £13,359 – £13,626 per annum
Numerous positions available
Trinity Academy Halifax is the outstanding flagship school in the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust and the lead school in the Trinity Teaching School Alliance. In 2019 the academy was awarded the World Class Schools quality mark. The academy has a relentless focus on improving and being the very best we can be for students in our care. Our vision is to inspire each and every student to achieve their potential through high-quality teaching, provided within an environment led by our Christian values.
Our record-breaking GCSE results are evidence of the high academic achievements of our students, and are viewed as the pinnacle of the school’s success. Our Progress 8 scores place us consistently in the top 5% of all schools nationally (+0.59 in 2018 and +0.61 in 2019).
We are now looking for a Learning Assistants to join our team to work collaboratively with teaching staff and other support staff to enhance the development and education of students.
What we need?
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to relate well to children and young people
- Experience of working with, or caring for children or young people of relevant age
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people
- Range of benefits including reduced cost health cover and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund.
- Opportunities for development and career progression, this is a great stepping stone for a career in Education “So many of our Learning Support Assistants use the experiences they gain as a fantastic springboard to get a head start onto our outstanding School Direct teacher training programmes.” Mark Foster, Director of Trinity Teaching School Alliance
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start date: September 2021
Closing date: Thursday 24 June 2021
Interviews: To be confirmed
We would like to invite you to take a virtual look around our academy. You can listen to our teachers and leaders, find out more information about our curriculum areas, and explore the range of facilities. Visit our website now and experience what we have to offer!
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.