Learning Assistants x 2
Trinity Academy Bradford
Learning Assistants x 2
Scale 2 (Points 3 & 4)
Actual Salary: £13,593 – £13,864 per annum
31 hours per week, term time only (plus 5 days)
Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri – 0815 to 1445
Thursday – 0815 to 1545
Trinity Multi Academy Trust is proud to have transformed the life chances of thousands of pupils across its existing academies, and our core values of Empathy, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility run through all aspects of academy life. Our secondary academies consistently achieve academic results which place them in the top 10% of highest performing academies in the country and receive national and international recognition for the quality of their provision.
In February 2021, Trinity Academy Bradford was the fourth secondary school to join the trust. This signified a fresh new start for the school, and this is an exciting time for all involved as the academy starts its journey of rapid improvement, which will see doors opened and opportunities created for both our student and staff alike.
We are now looking for two Learning Assistants to join Trinity Academy Bradford, to work collaboratively with teaching staff and other support staff to enhance the development and education of students.
What we need?
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Ability to relate well to children and young people.
- Experience of working with, or caring for children or young people of relevant age.
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people.
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme, reduced cost health cover and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund.
- Opportunities for development and career progression, this is a great stepping stone for a career in Education “So many of our Learning Support Assistants use the experiences they gain as a fantastic springboard to get a head start onto our outstanding School Direct teacher training programmes.” Mark Foster, Director of Trinity Institute of Education.
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start date: ASAP
Closing date: 9.00am, 26 May 2022
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.