Learning Support Assistants
Trinity Academy Cathedral
Learning Support Assistant
27.5 hours per week, term time only plus 5 days
Scale 2 (points 3-4)
Actual salary: £11,851 – £12,088
Trinity Academy Cathedral is a successful and high performing secondary school. Not only did we become the TES Secondary School of the Year Award winner in 2019, but we delivered the third consecutive year of remarkable examination results, placing us once again as the highest performing school in Wakefield and in the top 10% nationally for progress. The academy is growing in popularity following its success and is looking to expand and develop, attracting the best people to work alongside the already committed staff to continue their journey towards outstanding. Trinity Academy Cathedral is part of the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust which has been a successful partnership since 2016.
We are now seeking Learning Support Assistants to work collaboratively with teaching staff and other support staff to enhance the development and education of students.
What we need?
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to relate well to children and young people
- Experience of working with, or caring for children or young people of relevant age
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Range of benefits including reduced cost health cover and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund.
Start date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 9.00am; 27 September 2021
Interviews: To be confirmed
Trinity Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.