Trinity Multi Academy Trust
37 hours per week, Term Time Only plus 10 days
Scale 5 (Points 12 – 17)
Actual salary: £20,063 – £22,151 per annum
Trinity Multi Academy Trust is proud to have transformed the life chances of thousands of pupils across its existing academies, and our core values of Empathy, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility run through all aspects of academy life. Our secondary schools consistently achieve academic results which place them in the top 10% of highest performing schools in the country and receive national and international recognition for the quality of their provision.
We are now seeking to recruit to a new and exciting role to support us in our continued plans for growth and development. As the Marketing Officer you will provide support in the implementation of marketing, public relations and communications strategy for three of our schools; Trinity Academy Cathedral, Trinity Academy Leeds and Trinity Academy St Edwards. You will ensure websites are up to date with relevant information, maintain social media accounts, develop marketing material and support in the planning and running of marketing events.
The successful candidate will be primarily based at Trinity Academy Cathedral, however, as they will be providing support to all three schools, there is a need for flexibility and the ability to travel between sites.
What we need?
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs including English and Maths (Grade C or above, or equivalent)
- Experience of working within a similar role where you have supported the external marketing of an organisation
- Excellent IT skill with experience of using a range of IT packages, including software designed to support marketing and design
- An understanding of social media platforms
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Range of benefits including employees assistance programme, reduced cost health cover, cycle to work scheme and access to a local government pension scheme (West Yorkshire Pension Fund).
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 9.00am, Monday 6th June 2022
Interviews: To be confirmed
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.