Trinity Academy Halifax
Main Pay Range / Upper Pay Range
Trinity Academy Halifax is the outstanding flagship school in Trinity Multi-Academy Trust and the lead school in the Trinity Institute of Education and West Yorkshire Maths Hub. It is also home of White Rose Maths – an internationally renowned institution that provides resources and training for children and teachers across the world. In 2019 the academy was awarded the World Class Schools quality mark.
The academy has a relentless focus on improving and being the very best we can be for students in our care. Our vision is to inspire each and every student to achieve their potential through high-quality teaching, provided within an environment led by our Christian values.
Our record-breaking GCSE results are evidence of the high academic achievements of our students, and are viewed as the pinnacle of the school’s success. Our Progress 8 scores place us consistently in the top 5% of all schools nationally (+0.59 in 2018 and +0.61 in 2019).
We are currently looking for a dynamic, passionate and inspirational Maths Teacher, who has excellent subject knowledge and is able to contribute to continued improvements in progress and student attainment. The role would suit either a newly qualified teacher who is an excellent practitioner or an experienced practitioner looking for a new challenge.
Trinity Multi Academy Trust is a forward thinking, vibrant and growing trust, currently comprising of 10 academies including secondary, primary and post-16 and we have plans to grow even further in the future.
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- Outstanding student behaviour with a first class behaviour for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources and world class facilities
- A chance to change the lives of young people from deprived socio-economic backgrounds
- An excellent CPD package for staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Institute of Education
- Opportunities to participate in local and national initiatives with West Yorkshire Maths Hub and White Rose Maths
- A range of staff benefits, including reduced cost health cover and cycle to work scheme
- As a high performing academy and a growing trust, we can offer real opportunities for growth and career development
Applicants should have a passion for enabling all children to become skillful mathematicians and an enthusiasm for continual professional development as a teacher. As a successful applicant you would be joining a supportive and dedicated team of mathematics educators, secure in the knowledge that you are part of the flagship academy that sets the standards for the schools in a forward-thinking academy trust.
Start date: January 2023
Closing date: 9am, Wednesday 28 September 2022
Interviews: To be confirmed
We would like to invite you to take a virtual look around our academy. You can listen to our teachers and leaders, find out more information about our curriculum areas, and explore the range of facilities. Visit our website now and experience what we have to offer!
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.