MFL Learning Mentor
Trinity Academy Grammar
MFL Learning Mentor
32 hours per week, term time only plus 5 days
Scale 5 (points 12 – 17)
Actual starting salary range: £18,360 – £20,121 per annum
Trinity Academy Grammar joined the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust in October 2018 and is now recognised under the body of world class schools. Working closely with outstanding leaders from across the trust, the academy is characterised by its high aspirations and ambitions. Targeted and effective support systems have been implemented in order to create an environment where our students experience an outstanding education with no limit to what they can achieve.
GCSE results are a validation of the work we have undertaken to transform the academy and the results mean the academy is now recognised as one of the most improved schools in the country. As a result, this is a truly exciting time for the academy. We are determined to build on our success, increasing student numbers and constantly striving to serve our students better.
We are now looking to appoint an MFL Learning Mentor to complement the professional work of teachers by providing subject specific support to enhance the development, education and achievement of identified students.
What we need?
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Experience of teaching (or other relevant learning environments), covering groups or whole classes (students 11-16)
- Basic experience of planning, either for lessons or for extra-curricular activities
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to help shape the transformation of Trinity Academy Grammar
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme, Electric Car Scheme, reduced-cost health cover and excellent local government pension scheme
Our vision is to be the most transformational academy in England. If you would like to be part of our journey we look forward to hearing from you.
This position may be of interest to people who are interested in teaching. As part of the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust we have close links the Trinity Institute of Education, which provides numerous routes into the profession.
Start date: To be confirmed
Closing date: 8am, Monday 12 December 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 14 December 2022
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.