Trinity Academy Grammar
10 hours per week, Monday to Friday 12.30pm-2.30pm, Term time only
Scale 1b – Salary: £4,624
Trinity Academy Grammar joined the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust in October 2018 and is now recognised under the body of word class schools. Working closely with outstanding leaders from across the trust, the academy is characterised by its high aspirations and ambitions. Targeted and effective support systems have been implemented in order to create an environment where our students experience an outstanding education with no limit to what they can achieve.
These fantastic initiatives require the commitment of dedicated staff and Trinity Academy Grammar now wishes to appoint a Mid-day Supervisor. As a Mid-day Supervisor, you will supervise and ensure Health & Safety of students during their lunch break and work as part of a team to ensure that all students are supervised across all areas of the Academy.
What we need:
- Good literacy skills
- Experience of supervising students, or young people
- Experience interacting with young people between the ages of 11-16
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to help shape the transformation of Trinity Academy Grammar
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- A range of staff benefits, including an Electric Car Scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, reduced-cost health cover, access to free counselling and access to the excellent local government pension scheme
Our vision is to be the most transformational academy in England. If you would like to be part of our journey, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: 09:00am Friday 9th December 2022
Interviews: To be agreed
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.