37 hours per week, Term Time Only, plus 5 days
Scale 6 (Points 18 to 22)
Actual starting salary range: £21,071 – £22,808
Akroydon Primary Academy joined Trinity Multi Academy Trust in February 2017 and, in its first two years, has increased its KS2 headline measure by 45%.
This outcome has meant the academy is the most improved primary school in the Calderdale authority, and in the top 1% of most improved schools nationally.
We are looking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic Nursery Manager to provide leadership across the nursery, in ensuring high standards of childcare and education. You will also provide wider support across the Trust in the development of EYFS provisions.
What we need:
- A minimum Level 3 qualification in childcare
- Experience of working within a nursery environment
- Experience of line management
- Experience of working in close partnership with parents / carers
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young people
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme, reduced-cost health cover, childcare support and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund
Start date: September 2020
Closing date: 9am Monday 6 July 2020
Interviews: To be confirmed
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.