Personal Progress Tutor
Trinity Sixth Form Academy
Personal Progress Tutor
37 hours per week, Term Time Only (plus 10 days)
Salary: Scale 6/SO1 (points 18-25)
Actual Salary: £22,594 – £26,991
Across Trinity Multi Academy Trust there is a relentless focus on improvement. With that vision in mind, we have worked in partnership with local providers, to open a brand new Sixth Form Academy from September 2020. Initially accommodating up to 600 students, it will grow to a capacity of 1000 learners to meet increased demand. The new provision is in the multi-million-pound refurbishment of the Northgate site in central Halifax.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a transformational project, designed to allow more young people to benefit from an outstanding sixth form provision in a state-of-the-art new building. Aspirations and ambitions are high and the potential huge.
We are now looking for a Personal Progress Tutor to join our team. As a PPT you will support the work of the Senior Leadership Group and teaching staff to develop specific areas of 6th Form provision including; aspirations, teaching and learning, enrichment and leadership, culture, curriculum and intervention.
What we require:
- 5 or more GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grade C or better, including English and Maths
- experience of successfully working with young people (16+), in a paid or unpaid capacity
- experience of providing pastoral support to students
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Range of benefits including reduced cost health cover, Cycle to Work scheme and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund.
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start date: 01 September 2022
Closing date: 9.00am, Friday 01 July 2022
Interviews: Week Commencing 04 July 2022
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.