Premises Manager (Part Time)
Trinity Academy St Chad’s
20 hours per week (working 4 hours per day, either mornings or afternoons, to be agreed with the successful candidate)
Scale 5, Points 12 to 17
Salary: £11,978 to £13,225 per annum
Trinity Academy St Chad’s joined Trinity Multi-Academy (MAT) in March 2019 and we have a distinctive Christian ethos that underpins all that we do. Like all the schools within the Trinity MAT, St Chad’s is guided by the Trust’s four core principles:
Empathy – Honesty – Respect – Responsibility
Since joining the Trust, St Chad’s has achieved results that are significantly above the national averages and we are passionate about providing outstanding education for all our pupils.
We are now looking for a Premises Manager to join our small and friendly team. Working alongside another Premises Manager you will be responsible for the maintenance of the academy buildings and amenities, all aspects of Health and Safety and organising and supervising the work of the academy site and cleaning team.
What we need?
- Site maintenance experience.
- Health and safety qualification and knowledge of health and safety regulations, processes and procedures.
- Experience of supervising and motivating a team.
- Experience of managing maintenance projects.
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people.
- Opportunities for development and career progression.
- A range of staff benefits including 28 days holidays (plus bank holidays) which increase to 33 days leave after 5 years’ service, reduced cost health cover, cycle to work scheme and access to the local government pension scheme.
|Start date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 9am Monday 6 December 2021
Interview date: W/C 6 December 2021
Trinity Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.