Primary School Improvement Advisor
Leadership L10 – L14: Actual salary £52,723 – £58,135 per annum
12-month fixed term contract (maternity cover)
Do you want to make a positive difference to the lives of as many young people as possible?
Trinity Multi Academy Trust has a simple vision; to make a difference to the communities we serve. We achieve this by inspiring every student to fulfil their potential and by keeping our values at the core of what we do – Empathy, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
The trust currently comprises 10 academies, including secondary, primary and further education and are set to increase the number of academies further. We are also home to White Rose Maths, West Yorkshire Maths Hub and Trinity Institute of Education.
We are seeking a Primary School Improvement Advisor for a 12-month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
In the role you will spend three days per week focusing on the curriculum development for our three primary schools, with the remaining two days working with our external initiatives (White Rose Maths, Trinity Institute of Education and West Yorkshire Maths Hub) on curriculum design, school to school support and professional development.
What we need:
- Significant leadership experience within either primary or secondary
- Evidence of effective teaching and learning with innovative approaches to working with pupils and staff
- Ability to inspire confident in staff and pupils
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Range of benefits including enrolment in Teacher Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, reduced cost health cover.
- Candidates must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people in our academies, secure in the knowledge that you will be key in the long-term development of an ambitious and forward-thinking trust.
Closing date for applications: 8am Monday 23 May 2022
Interviews: week commencing 23 May 2022
Commencement: September 2022
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.