37 hours per week, term time only plus 5 days
Scale 3 (Points 5-6)
Actual salary: £16,145 – £16,468 per annum
2019 marked another fantastic year at Cathedral Academy. Not only did it win an award for Secondary School of the Year, but it delivered the third consecutive year of remarkable examination results, placing it once again as the highest performing school in Wakefield and in the top 10% nationally for progress.
An opportunity exists for a Receptionist / General Administrator to join the Administration Team. You will provide a professional, efficient and effective Reception service for visitors to Cathedral Academy and deliver a high quality administrative service for colleagues.
What we need:
- 4 or more GCSES are Grade C (or equivalent) including Maths and English
- Experience of in a similar office or administrative role
- Excellent IT skills
- A team player with the ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadline
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Range of benefits including reduced cost health cover and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund.
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start date: 01 September 2020
Interviews: To be confirmed
Closing date: 9 am, 13 July 2020
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.