Trinity Academy Bradford
Up to £10,000 recruitment and retention allowance available for an outstanding candidate
Trinity Multi Academy Trust is proud to have transformed the life chances of thousands of pupils across its existing academies, and our core values of Empathy, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility run through all aspects of academy life. Our secondary academies consistently achieve academic results which place them in the top 10% of highest performing academies in the country and receive national and international recognition for the quality of their provision.
In February 2021, Trinity Academy Bradford was the fourth secondary school to join the trust. This signified a fresh new start for the school, and this is an exciting time for all involved as the academy starts its journey of rapid improvement, which will see doors opened and opportunities created for both our student and staff alike.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, passionate and inspirational Science Teacher, who has excellent subject knowledge and is able to contribute to continued improvements in progress and student attainment. This role would suit either a newly qualified teacher who is an excellent practitioner, or an experienced practitioner looking for a new challenge.
Trinity Multi Academy Trust is a forward thinking, vibrant and growing trust, currently comprising of 10 academies including secondary, primary and post-16 and we have plans to grow even further in the future.
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders
- Outstanding student behaviour with a first class behaviour for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources and world class facilities
- A chance to change the lives of young people from deprived socio-economic backgrounds
- An excellent CPD package for staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Institute of Education
- A range of staff benefits, including reduced cost health cover and cycle to work scheme
- As a high performing academy and a growing trust, we can offer real opportunities for growth and career development
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start date: To be discussed at interview
Closing date: 9am, Friday 24th September 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 27th September 2021
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.