Subject Co-ordinator (History) / Curriculum Leader Humanities
Subject Co-ordinator for History / Curriculum Leader Humanities
Subject co-ordinator for History: MPR/UPR + TLR2G (£4,784)
Curriculum Leader Humanities: Leadership L1- L12 (£42,195 – £55,338 per annum)
Since becoming part of the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust, Trinity Academy Grammar has had a plethora of successes in all areas of student attainment which means the academy can now be recognised as one of the most improved schools in the country. However, our aspirations and ambitions are high so we are determined to constantly find new and innovative ways to meet the needs of our cohort.
Are you the person to take our History curriculum to even greater heights? This position is advertised at two levels:
- Subject co-ordinator for History: applicable for those looking to take their first step into curriculum leadership and work with an academy that develops leaders like no-other.
- Curriculum Leader Humanities: applicable for candidates with some experience of leadership and looking to take the next step. Working alongside other leaders you will be responsible for History, RS and Geography. This position is open to candidates with a background in any of these subjects.
Through support from the senior leadership team you will:
- Strategically lead the direction and development of the curriculum area
- raise standards of student attainment and achievement by:
- ensuring the provision of an appropriately relevant and differentiated curriculum for all students
- Develop and enhance the teaching practice of others
- Effectively evaluate and strategically plan for improvement
What are looking for?
- A dynamic, passionate and inspirational leader
- A commitment to achieving the highest outcomes for all students
- A candidate with high expectations of themselves and others
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to be involved in the transformation of Trinity Academy Grammar
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- A first class behaviour for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Institute of Education and West Yorkshire Maths Hub
- A range of staff benefits, including Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work scheme and reduced cost health cover
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start date: September 2022
Closing date: 8am Monday 23 May 2022
Interviews: w/c 23 May 2022
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.