Teacher of Design and Technology
Trinity Academy Halifax
Teacher of Design and Technology
Main Pay Range / Upper Pay Range
Trinity Academy Halifax is the outstanding 2013 and 2023 flagship school in the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust and the lead school in the Trinity Institute of Education. In 2019 the academy was awarded the World Class Schools quality mark and we have proudly been reaccredited this in 2022. The latest Ofsted report highlights:
- Pupils are extremely well behaved.
- Pupils’ personal development is central to the school’s ethos.
- Leaders provide a sharply honed professional development programme for staff that enables them to excel in their work and which promotes their wider development.
- Staff feel that leaders are considerate of their workload and well-being. They are proud to work at the school.
The academy has a relentless focus on improving and being the very best we can be for students in our care. Our vision is to inspire each and every student to achieve their potential through high-quality teaching, provided within an environment led by our Christian values.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, passionate and inspirational Teacher of Design Technology, who has excellent subject knowledge and is able to contribute to continued improvements in progress and student attainment. This role would suit either an Early Career Teacher who is an excellent practitioner, or an experienced practitioner looking for a new challenge.
Trinity Multi Academy Trust is a forward thinking, vibrant and growing trust, currently comprising of 10 academies including secondary, primary and post-16 and we have plans to grow even further in the future.
What can we offer you?
- A chance to change the lives of young people from deprived socio-economic backgrounds.
- Full support from a dedicated and visible team of senior leaders and pastoral managers.
- Outstanding student behaviour with a first-class behaviour for learning system meaning teachers can teach and students can learn.
- Excellent teaching resources and world class facilities.
- An excellent CPD package for staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Institute of Education.
- A meaningful approach to staff wellbeing enhanced by a range of staff benefits, including access to local government pension scheme, reduced cost health cover and cycle to work scheme.
- As a high performing academy and a growing trust, we can offer real opportunities for growth and career development.
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining the flagship academy that sets the standards for the schools that are part of an ambitious and forward-thinking academy trust.
We would like to invite you to take a look around our academy to meet our students, teachers and leaders and visit our curriculum areas. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR team will contact you to arrange a visit.
Start date: 01 September 2024 or sooner (an earlier start date can be discussed at interview)
Closing date: 8am, Friday 01 December 2023
Interviews: To be confirmed
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.