Teacher of PE
Trinity Academy Grammar
Teacher of PE
Trinity Academy Grammar is an ambitious and inclusive 11-16 school that, for the first time in the school’s history, is oversubscribed (with a waiting list) from September 2023. At the start of the new academic year, we will have over 1,000 students on roll; having grown this number from 650 when we first started since becoming part of the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust, Trinity.
Academy Grammar has had a plethora of successes. In February 2023 Ofsted graded the academy as good with outstanding features in leadership and personal development. This followed being awarded the World Class School mark in 2021. These transformational changes mean that it is an exciting time to join the academy, we are incredibly proud of our successes, and we are looking for the best people to work alongside our already committed team to continue our journey.
In 2018/2019, the results we achieved placed us within the top 1% of the most improved schools in the country, making us one of the highest-performing schools for progress in the Calderdale local authority. Aspirations and ambitions are high; however, the school is determined not to rest on its laurels and is continually striving for ways to better serve the students.
Trinity MAT is a high performing and successful cross-phase trust. The trust also collaborates extensively with schools across the country through the Trinity Institute of Education, West Yorkshire Maths Hub and White Rose Education initiatives. Through this support and our world class CPD offer you will receive professional development like no other including directly from the Principal and other key leaders within the MAT.
If you would like to visit the academy or arrange a conversation with the Principal please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to be involved in the transformation of Trinity Academy Grammar
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- A first class behaviour for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Institute of Education, West Yorkshire Maths Hub and White Rose Education
- A range of staff benefits, including Employee Assistant Programme, Cycle to Work scheme and reduced cost health cover
What are we looking for?
- A dynamic, passionate and inspirational Teacher
- A commitment to helping students achieve their potential
- A candidate with high expectations of themselves and others
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start date: To be discussed at interview
Closing date: 9am; Friday 06 October 2023
Interviews: To be confirmed
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.