Teacher of Science
Trinity Academy Cathedral
Teacher of Science
Main Pay Range / Upper Pay Range
Trinity Academy Cathedral is an outstanding and high performing secondary school. In 2022 Ofsted graded the academy outstanding in all areas. This followed other recent accolades such as SIAMS Excellent in 2020 and the TES Secondary School of the Year Award winner in 2019. We have also consistently been in the top 10% nationally for progress. The academy is growing in popularity following its success and is looking to expand and develop, attracting the best people to work alongside the already committed staff to continue our journey and maintain and further improve the excellent provision on offer. Trinity Academy Cathedral is part of the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust which has been a successful partnership since 2016.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, passionate and inspirational Science Teacher, who has excellent subject knowledge and who is able to contribute to continued improvements in progress and student attainment. This role would suit either a newly qualified teacher who is an excellent practitioner, or an experienced practitioner looking for a new challenge.
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to be involved in the transformation of Trinity Academy Cathedral
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- A first-class behaviour for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Institute of Education and West Yorkshire Maths Hub
- A range of staff benefits including counselling service, cycle to work scheme and electric car scheme
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start Date: 01 September 2024
Closing Date: 01 December 2023
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.