Trinity Multi Academy Trust is proud to have transformed the life chances of thousands of pupils across its existing academies, and our core values of Empathy, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility run through all aspects of academy life. Our secondary schools consistently achieve academic results which place them in the top 10% of highest performing schools in the country and receive national and international recognition for the quality of their provision.
As a trust we are excited to have been chosen by Leeds City Council as their approved sponsor to open a new secondary school to support the increasing population of the city.
In September 2021 Trinity Academy Leeds will open its doors to a founding cohort of Year 7 students from across the city.
We are now seeking to appoint a Vice Principal to form part of our new senior leadership team to strategically lead the direction and development of the academy in accordance with the ethos and vision of the sponsors. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of the school’s journey, from the very start.
What we need:
- An experienced leader with a track record of success
- A candidate with an aptitude for delivering and developing quality teaching
What we can offer:
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders from around the trust
- A first class Behaviour for Learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Teaching School Alliance and West Yorkshire Maths Hub
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme, and reduced cost health cover.
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious, forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
To arrange a telephone discussion with the Principal Designate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date: Easter 2021
Closing date: 9am Monday 5 October 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 12 October 2020
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.