Leadership Scale L10 – L14
£52,723 – £58,135 per annum
Trinity Academy Akroydon joined Trinity Multi-Academy Trust in February 2017 and since this time the academy has become the most improved primary school in the Calderdale authority, and is in the top 1% of most improved schools nationally. Like all the schools within Trinity MAT, it is guided by the Trust’s four core principles:
Empathy – Honesty – Respect – Responsibility
We are now seeking an inspirational individual to join us as Vice Principal. They will strategically lead the direction and development of the academy in accordance with the ethos and vision of the sponsors.
What we need:
- An experienced leader with a track record of success
- A candidate with an aptitude for delivering and developing quality teaching
- A leader with an aspiration for headship within a growing Trust
What we can offer:
- A network of support and cross-Trust working with a dedicated team of senior leaders, to help you develop and flourish in your role
- A proven Behaviour for Learning (BfL) system that ensures a calm learning environment
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Teaching Academy Alliance, West Yorkshire Maths Hub and White Rose Maths
- A range of staff benefits including reduced cost healthcare, cycle to work schemes and a counselling service
- A chance to be part of a Trust that is changing the lives of thousands of young people
We are an ambitious and growing Trust which has eleven schools in total: seven secondary schools, three primary schools and a post-16 college, spanning five local authorities. This is an opportunity to join a high-impact leadership team, and experience cross-trust working with members of the senior leadership teams from each of our academies as well as our colleagues at Trinity Teaching School Alliance, West Yorkshire Maths Hub and White Rose Maths.
Start date: 1 January 2022 (or sooner)
Closing date: 9am Friday 25th June 2021
Interviews: WC 28th June 2021
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.